27 January 2006

Wooo!!

So I passed my first exam. I will get to start the intermediate level courses on Monday. I´m not so sure that I am ready yet, but I guess we´ll see, haha. Our little group (three other people and our profesor) went to Puerto Madero after class and split a dessert at, of ALL FREAKIN´ PLACES, TGI Fridays! But the brownie was good, and the location here is much better than at home, haha. We sat outside watching the ships, and the weather today was perfect. Tonight everyone from the school is going out together, so that should be fun. I am looking forward to my first weekend here in Buenos Aires, and the chance to sleep in a little bit for once!

Next weekend Alejandra is taking me along with her to Mar del Plata, a ritzy-ish resort town a few hours away on the beach . She has friends that are vacationing there. I can´t wait to get some sun and relax for a few days. I will make sure to take pictures there. Well I don´t have a whole lot more to report right now, but should have lots to share after the weekend. Everyone take care ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for the exam passing. I know you will do fine on the next level. Have a fun weekend. It seems like your first week was full and went by fast.

The apartment is neat and that ceiling thing sounds really interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good time down there. Thinking about you a lot, don't get yourself in too much trouble down there.